On August 31st, Georgia Republican Congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene stirred up controversy with her remarks about the rise of BRICS nations and its potential consequences for the U.S. economy. Join us as we delve into the details of this geopolitical shift and its implications. In this video, we explore how BRICS nations, including Brazil, Russia, India, China, and South Africa, are forming powerful trade alliances that could challenge the dominance of the U.S. dollar. As BRICS nations continue to grow economically, their ability to bypass U.S. sanctions and trade in their own currencies poses a significant threat to the traditional global financial system. Continued below the video
We also analyze the differing stances of the U.S. government and the Republican Party on this issue. While some view BRICS as an economic adversary, others believe that they do not pose a direct threat to the United States. Furthermore, we examine the concept of a common currency for BRICS nations and the challenges it presents. If realized, this could potentially reshape the international monetary order and impact global finance. Join us for an insightful discussion on the rise of BRICS nations and their role in the changing global landscape. Don’t forget to like, share, and subscribe for more updates on international politics and economics.
Russian ambassador unveiled BRICS currency in a symbolic move At a ceremony to celebrate the UAE admission to BRICS+ in South Africa, Russian ambassador gifted a symbolic BRICS currency to the UAE ambassador. (see below)
David Sacks’ analysis on BRICS adding Argentina, Egypt, Ethiopia, Iran, Saudi Arabia, and the UAE. 1. In terms of global GDP based on purchasing power parity, the original BRICS accounted for 32%, while the expanded BRICS now stands at 37%, surpassing the G7’s 30%. More countries expressing interest could push BRICS’ share to 45%. 2. The new BRICS collectively produces 54% of global oil, nearly double the G7’s output, with the US remaining the top oil producer. If Venezuela, Algeria, and Kazakhstan join, BRICS could control 90% of global oil and gas trade. 3. BRICS boasts five of the world’s six largest food producers: China, Brazil, India, Argentina, and Russia. 4. BRICS represents 46% of the global population and 36% of the global landmass. It also influences vital trade routes, including the Arctic sea route, offering a faster alternative to traditional paths via the Suez Canal. 5. BRICS aims to facilitate trade among its members using local currencies, not to establish a new reserve currency, but to reduce reliance on the US dollar in global trade, ensuring economic sovereignty. 6. BRICS has established key transportation corridors, such as a north-south route connecting Russia, Iran, and India and an east-west corridor through the Belt and Road initiative, encompassing the Persian Gulf, Red Sea, and Suez Canal. 7. These changes in BRICS’ role in global trade routes have significant geostrategic implications, allowing it to bypass critical chokepoints and counter US efforts to encircle China. In essence, BRICS seeks to settle global trade flows independently of the US dollar complex and reduce dependence on the dollar and SWIFT for international transactions. See video below
.@DavidSacks analysis on BRICS adding Argentina, Egypt, Ethiopia, Iran, Saudi Arabia, and the UAE.
1. In terms of global GDP based on purchasing power parity, the original BRICS accounted for 32%, while the expanded BRICS now stands at 37%, surpassing the G7's 30%. More… pic.twitter.com/tH9HZPYfYR
— KanekoaTheGreat (@KanekoaTheGreat) September 4, 2023
Comments – Threads – Links
- “The African continent is experiencing a renaissance and before our eyes is becoming the key to the sustainable development of the planet in the 21st century, and the active role of Africa in the BRICS testifies to this,” said Belarusian leader Alexander Lukashenko. Lukashenko underlined that Belarus, unlike Western “democratizers”, is ready to help African countries “to be masters of their own land, to create national industry, modernize agriculture, develop science and technologies”. Sprinter
- 21 countries officially agree to ditch US Dollar in 2023. The ASEAN group consists of 10 countries, and the BRICS alliance is now an 11-member group. In conclusion, a total of 21 countries. – Watcher.Guru
- With the coming lockdowns and fake news about to hit trying to convince you to ONLY get stuck with Big Pharma vaccines, knowing all of the lies exposed already – You can get Ivermectin and many needed drugs – get new doctors over the phone.
- The Wellness Company’s Medical Emergency Kit. Peace of Mind for the Unexpected – Ivermectin included – Wellness Company (Sponsored) – We helped people all over America with their Spike formula as well. Their Spike formula fights the spike protein that is killing millions all over the world right now… for that see the next link – Sgt Pat
- Get the Spike Control formula to help you clean your blood out of spike proteins from the vaccine 🛑