Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton issued the following statement in response to the United States Supreme Court’s refusal to grant cert to Judicial Watch’s challenge to an appeals court decision exempting Hillary Clinton from testifying under oath about her emails and Benghazi attack documents: Hillary Clinton ignored the law but received special protection from both the courts and law enforcement. For countless Americans, this double standard of justice has destroyed confidence in the fair administration of justice. Americans would never have known about Hillary Clinton’s email and related pay for play scandals but for Judicial Watch’s diligence. We expect that the Biden State and Justice Departments will continue to protect her and cover up their own misconduct as we press for additional accountability through the courts.
More news links posted April 5, 2021
U.S. News… 4/5
- Ind. Sentinel: Did CBS deceptively edit a Ron DeSantis clip? Of course they did!
- USA Today: ‘Dennis the Menace’ (MOM) star Gloria Henry dies at 98, one day after her birthday: Reports
- Red State: The Deranged 60 Minutes Hit Piece on Ron DeSantis Gives the Game Away
- BNI: GOOGLE SNUBS EASTER AGAIN, while it never fails to recognize the Islamic holiday of Ramadan 4/4
- CNBC: 7:45 am Stocks making the biggest moves in the premarket: Tesla, GameStop, Roblox & more
- Liberty Nation: Conservative Daily Snapshot – The news you need – ready to go!
Politics USA… 4/5
- Breitbart: DeSantis Defiant in ’60 Minutes’ Hit — ‘It’s Wrong, It’s a Fake Narrative’
- Stream: Say It Ain’t So, Joe! Major League Baseball Answers Biden’s Call to Pull All-Star Game Out of Atlanta
- Fox News: Where’s Kamala? Kamala Harris has gone 12 days without a news conference since being tapped for border crisis role