Bill and Lance Armstrong: Lance explains why he never tested positive for drugs, Bill’s public defense of Lance, Lance’s scolding by Oprah, canceling American heroes, the time Bill stood up for Lance, the glory of a colonoscopy, why riding a bike is miserable, the feeling of winning the Tour de France, nepo babies in sports, how Lance wasn’t good at any sport with a ball, the genius of Snoop Dogg, the evolution of Austin, Lance’s friendship with W, Bill and Lance pitch on dog names, and Lance’s work to find a cure for cancer.
- Lance Armstrong reveals how he passed drug tests to win 7 French Tour titles. “EPO was the rocket fuel that changed every endurance sport, you have a 4 hour half-life so it leaves the body very quickly.” IMO EPO is being microdosed in BOXING – Yahoo Sports
- Cycling legend Lance Armstrong EXPLAINS how he escaped detection as a DRUG cheat despite being tested 500 times – E.M.
- “Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever.” – Lance Armstrong
- It’s like when Lance Armstrong was stripped of his titles. He set himself up to be disappointed through a lifetime of cheating. No one else ruined his life. He could have played with other males. Males on 7 in shorter nets also created new head injury threats for the sport. – Naturally I Think
Be prepared for anything, including lockdowns with your own Emergency Med kit – see Wellness Emergency Kit (includes Ivermectin and other essential drugs – get approved over the phone – Dr. McCullough’s company!) 🛑
- Get the Spike Control formula to help you clean your blood out of spike proteins from the vaccine. Proven to clean blood and save lives. 👍 – Whatfinger Sponsor