- Remember, everyone, after the Red Wave hits, the only acceptable way to refer to the 2022 midterm annihilation of Democrats will be “the most secure, reliable election in history” Anything less than that is election denial. They made the rules. – Buck Sexton
- Watch for the defining down of the “red wave.” The “wave” is skewed by baseline: GOP already has 212. If GOP adds 28+ in House, that puts them at 240+, which they’ve only hit 4x since WWII (3 since 2010). If the GOP adds 36+, that gives them their largest majority since 1928. – Ben Shapiro
- If you think there will be a “red wave” tomorrow and you stay at home and wait to “enjoy” it you’ll fall into the same trap Hillary did in 2016. Get up early, go vote, bring a friend, bring two friends. Make it an event, tailgate, have fun! Have fun voting. – The Quartering
- Pa. Rep. Dan Meuser: “The border, drugs, crime — this is all on the ballot. Democrats have created these problems. Now they’re asking ‘we the people’ to vote for them after they’ve created all these problems… I think we’re going to have a major red wave.” – Newsmax Article
Look at these election deniers. This is a dangerous threat to democracy. The red wave coming Tuesday will be the safest and most secure election in history.
I’m gonna have so much fun with this. https://t.co/9ctB1nDhR3
— Jesse Kelly (@JesseKellyDC) November 7, 2022
Set your alarm, invite a friend, and make an Election Day voting plan because tomorrow is THE day! Remember… the Red Wave doesn't happen if YOU don't get out and vote!! >> https://t.co/AS8wSwrDJQ pic.twitter.com/53COn9k8Kk
— Team Herschel (@TeamHerschel) November 7, 2022
- $2 gas. World peace. Food you didn’t have to mortgage your fkn house to afford. Plentiful baby formula. Lots of diesel fuel. Energy independence. Low interest rates. Low crime. The list is endless. Looks like “Orange Man” was pretty fkn good. Red Wave coming. People are pissed. – Rememberthefallen
“The stakes could not be higher. The red wave ONLY happens if we show up and vote…we’ve got to show up and vote!”
Thank you, @SteveDaines, for joining us here in Nevada.
This is it, folks. Tomorrow is Election Day and there’s no time to waste.
Let’s do this! pic.twitter.com/GphRoBQlDy
— Adam Paul Laxalt (@AdamLaxalt) November 7, 2022
Hopefully, this is symbolic of another Red Wave Tuesday! pic.twitter.com/mukkgrIbZJ
— Claudia Tenney (@claudiatenney) November 7, 2022