Concerns are mounting about the competing Covid vaccinations, as the UK reports it may inject a cocktail of two different vaccines and the FDA warns of “severe adverse reactions’ after dose two of the Pfizer vaccine. Polls suggest that Americans are not all eager to stand in line for the shot. Will they be forced? Also today: Are the hospitals really filling up? Respected Coronavirus Task Force Member warns against lockdowns. Heroes and villains in Chicago and Virginia. Texas Attorney General sues battleground states over last minute election changes.
Latest Whatfinger Headlines
2 hours ago
News Junkie Paradise – Whatfinger News
- Joe Rogan goes off on Democrats ahead of 2024: ‘They have no cards.’
- For the 30 million small businesses in America, the recession is already here.
- Terrorist attack in Jerusalem. 2 Israelis waiting at a bus stop killed by 2 shooters. 5 in critical condition.
- Democrats in Senate Taking over RIGHT NOW: Total Dictatorship try…. right in your face!
- EXCLUSIVE: The 9-year-old Chiefs fan, who was falsely smeared as a racist for supporting his team
- The Four Deadly Ways COVID Vaccines KiII: Insights from Dr. Peter McCullough
- LIVE: Hearing on the Weaponization of the Federal Government
- Elon Musk vs. The ADL – It’s About To Go Down!
- “There are two things Americans should do. Fight Islam and vote for Donald Trump”, says Netherlands’ next PM Geert Wilders
- You see that Viral Video With A Massive Python Hanging, Gripping Possum By Neck
- “973% Increase In HEART FAILURE!” What’s REALLY Causing THIS In The Military?!
- Jan 6th Law Enforcement Pretending to be Trump Supporters
- How Did This Make It On CNN?
- How Much Is Illegal Immigration Costing Us? HINT: Guess Higher
- Gone in his head: It should be illegal for this cognitively impaired man to be in charge of the nuclear codes