She makes a fool out of herself yet again. See below this top clip
NO WAY!!AOC puts up a SHITSHOW as Tucker Carlson RIPS into her CONSTANT STUPIDITY!!!
Nothing to see here… just a Democratic congresswoman with a large social media following openly hating on Jews in broad daylight. – Joe Concha
- AOC Blasted For Attacking Israel In Explaining Her Version Of The ‘Story Of Christmas’ – Daily Wire
- Progressive Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez sparked outrage on social media after using her Christmas message to compare modern-day Palestinians to Jesus Christ, saying both were victims of “a government engaged in a massacre of innocents.” – Newsmax
- AOC took to Instagram on Christmas Eve to insult all Christians and Jews by comparing Jesus Christ to Hamas. Her historical accounts are lies just like everything else she says. Sandy Cortez is all about getting rich causing division. – Paul A S (see below)
“AOC describes Israel as a ‘violent, right wing occupying force’ in [a] Christmas post. No mention of Hamas terror, [or] the victims of [the] Oct. 7 attack.” CHRISTMAS JEER: IGNORANT AND DELUSIONAL AOC slammed over online Christmas post likening Palestinians to Jesus and describing Israel as a violent occupying force: ‘JEW HATE’ (Story by Melissa Koenig) “Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez likens Palestinians to Jesus while describing Israel as a violent occupying force in an online Christmas post, prompting critics to slam what they call her blatant “Jew hate.” In her Instagram story on Christmas Eve, the lefty New York Democrat shared a photo of a child in rubble in the Gaza Strip and said she is praying “for the peace and protection of the innocent in Gaza and the occupied territories. “In the story of Christmas, Christ was born in modern-day Palestine under the threat of a government engaged in a massacre of innocents,” she wrote. “He was part of a targeted population being indiscriminately killed to protect an unjust leader’s power. Mary and Joseph, displaced by violence and forced to flee, became refugees in Egypt with a newborn waiting to one day return home. Continued below the vid clip
“Thousands of years later, right-wing forces are violently occupying Bethlehem as similar stories unfold for today’s Palestinians, so much so that the Christian community in Bethlehem has canceled this year’s Christmas Eve celebrations out of both [fear for their] safety and respect,” Ocasio-Cortez wrote. “And yet, also today, holy children are still being born in a place of unspeakable violence — for every child born, of any identity and from any place, is sacred. Especially the children of Gaza,” AOC said. “The entire story of Christmas and Christ himself is about standing with the poor and powerless, the marginalized and maligned, the refugees and immigrants, the outcast and misunderstood without exception,” she wrote.
“This high Christian holiday is about honoring the precious sanctity of a family that, if the story were to unfold today, would be Jewish Palestinians,” the Democrat said. “Merry Christmas. May there be peace on Earth, amen.” Jacob Kornbluh, a senior political reporter at The Forward, shared a screengrab of the post on X. “AOC describes Israel as a ‘violent, right wing occupying force’ in [a] Christmas post,” he wrote. “No mention of Hamas terror, [or] the victims of [the] Oct. 7 attack.” Another user noted that AOC neglected to mention the Israelis that are still being held captive by Hamas terrorists in the Gaza Strip and the women who were raped during the terrorists’ brutal attack, saying her “Jew hate is really showing here.” A third X user claimed that “Jewish Palestinians are not a thing. They were Jews of Judea then. “She’s spouting make believe,” the user from New Jersey wrote. Pro-Israel activist Andrea Karshan simply replied: “I wish people would just enjoy Christmas and stop getting so social justice political about it.
“I am so glad that when I was Christian I had a blast on Christmas and didn’t waste my time engaging in this nonsense. It’s so silly,” Karshan wrote. AOC’s message came just hours before Pope Francis blasted the weapons industry and its “instruments of death” that fuel wars as he made a Christmas Day appeal for peace in the world and in particular between Israel and the Palestinians. Speaking from the loggia of St. Peter’s Basilica to the throngs of people below, Francis said he grieved over the “abominable attack” of Hamas against southern Israel Oct. 7 and called for the release of hostages. But he also begged for an end to Israel’s military campaign in Gaza and the “appalling harvest of innocent civilians” as he called for humanitarian aid to reach those in need.” – The Real Tweet
— New York Post (@nypost) December 26, 2023
- AOC Cooked For ‘Jew Hate’ Christmas Message Likening Jesus Christ To Gazans – Leo Terrell
Marjorie Taylor Greene once said her Christmas gift to AOC would be to deport her. AOC is a citizen for the United States
Marjorie Taylor Greene once said her Christmas gift to AOC would be to deport her.
— PatriotTakes 🇺🇸 (@patriottakes) December 25, 2023
- I can only describe Rep.AOC’s Christmas Eve message-as hateful and dangerous .Comparing the death of Jesus to the current day death of Palestinians in Gaza and Mary and Joseph to current Palestinian refugees in Gaza- she invokes the charge that the Jews are again killing Jesus ! – Abraham Foxman
- We are now living in a time where a member of the U.S. House who represents a district entirely in NEW YORK CITY posts classic Christ-killer antisemitic tropes with impunity. Don’t tell me the ground hasn’t shifted: – Jake Vovak (links to the NY Post article)
Be prepared for anything, including lockdowns with your own Emergency Med kit – see Wellness Emergency Kit (includes Ivermectin and other essential drugs – get approved over the phone – Dr. McCullough’s company!) 🛑
- Get the Spike Control formula to help you clean your blood out of spike proteins from the vaccine. Proven to clean blood and save lives. 👍 – Whatfinger Sponsor
News Junkies Delight…. One visit and you are hooked…. Come over to Whatfinger’s main page. All news and more news than any other site on the net.