The government in the Netherlands planned to SEIZE 3000 farms – Forced buyout of family farms The farmers would be BANNED from starting new farms anywhere in the EU All to meet 2030 climate goals So the Dutch people voted for right-wing Geert Wilders – Peter Sweden
More on the Netherlands, Deep State and Elections
Argentina wasn’t the only shock election last week as the Right-Populist PVV becomes the largest party in the Netherlands.
Europe’s economic mismanagement is waking up millions of voters.
Once they’re awake they demand change, from immigration to “climate” to the totalitarian… pic.twitter.com/ge2w8v3GCI
— Peter St Onge, Ph.D. (@profstonge) November 27, 2023
A World of Instability, Change and War
Voters in Argentina have rejected socialism, says @stevegrubershow. Voters in the Netherlands elected a man who preached against Muslims invading Europe. In the United States, Trump leads in the polls.
— Real America’s Voice (RAV) (@RealAmVoice) November 27, 2023
“Islam and freedom are incompatible. Islam and democracy are incompatible. We must stop immigration from Islamic countries”, says Netherlands’ next PM Geert Wilders. What do you think? pic.twitter.com/PItOz5F2Vm
— RadioGenoa (@RadioGenoa) November 27, 2023
- Unelected authoritarians within the WEF and UN thought they could control Canada and the Netherlands, and made us the focus for much of their agenda. Then they found out we have Canadian truckers and Dutch farmers. “Resist much, obey little.” – Billboard Chris
- Hopefully Geert Wilders, who just won the election in the Netherlands with the largest party, can put together a coalition. They desperately need him as their next Prime Minister. Only by halting any new immigrants, and starting mass deportations, can they begin to save the Netherlands and then all of Europe. Other European countries can see what is possible. – Wall Street Silver
- 2030 Agenda , same in USA This have to be stopped at any cost. Gates is the largest private owner of American farmland, with at least 268,984 acres in 18 states. While Gates was snapping up huge agriculture holdings, he was also investing in fake meat and dairy companies. Beyond Meat and Impossible Foods are just two of Gates’s more recognizable alternative protein investments, but there are many others. Gates has also been expanding his holdings in patented synthetic fertilizer technologies as fertilizer is one of the most critical components of growing food. This was the “embrace” phase of Gates’s food industry takeover. – Citizen YC
- Not sure how the globalists are going to convince people that farms are a bad thing. Got pretty close with the whole climate change scam and human self hatred thing. Personally I like electric cars and renewable energy, but for other great reasons. Love & humans will win – Element Green
- The TRUTH about the Dutch farmers protest. Right now something is going on in Europe that should send chills down your spine. Something that we didn’t think could happen. Yet here we are. You see, in the Netherlands, the government is planning on essentially SEIZING thousands of farms , farms that have been in the same family for generations, all in order to meet new climate goals for 2030. They say that the farms are emitting too much nitrogen and thus polluting the landscape (but let’s just ignore all the billions of face masks that people threw away). Naturally, the farmers are not very happy about this situation. They stand to lose their livelihoods when the government forces them to sell their land to the state. Sure, they get a little money for the land. But they lose their business and they lose their income. What are they supposed to do? Young farmers are getting their future ripped away from them so the state can take their land and build houses on it. For ”the environment” of course! Well, I knew that the mainstream media isn’t covering this fairly. In fact, the mainstream media seems to mostly be ignoring this all together. Or if they do, they always try to paint the farmers in a negative light. THIS IS INSANE. It is essentially what they did under Communism in the Soviet Union. They stole the land and guess what happened then? The people starved. So I decided to head to the Netherlands to see what is actually going on, and to meet the farmers and talk with them myself… Become a paid subscriber today for only $3 per month to get my bonus content and long form articles such as the rest of this article. I’m an independent journalist and unlike the mainstream media I don’t get any funding from Bill Gates… So your support is needed to be able to bring you these important in-depth stories! – Peter Sweden