The Biden Administration is killing Americans with their open border. Democrats did this to us. 150K plus killed by fentanyl, Tens of thousands of children missing, slaved out, killed for their hormones, who knows. What we do know is that Biden and his ilk lie to our faces as if we are Soviet Russia. ‘The border is secure’…. we hear, and each time another 100K voters tells him and his Marxist cabal in the Democrat Party to go to hell. Roseanne quote is below, and much more below that on what Biden and the Democrats are doing to millions of people… in your face!
Nogales, Arizona where Biden’s Border Invasion gets worse every day as group after group of illegals simply walk into our country. Immigration fraud is being perpetrated by NGOs and our federal government to overwhelm the system. This is not failed policy, this is their policy! They must be held accountable! See clip below
Nogales, Arizona where Biden’s Border Invasion gets worse every day as group after group of illegals simply walk into our country. Immigration fraud is being perpetrated by NGOs and our federal government to overwhelm the system. This is not failed policy, this is their policy!… pic.twitter.com/g6snzInXYd
— Ben Bergquam – Real America’s Voice (RAV-TV) News (@BenBergquam) November 25, 2023
Insanity The Office Of Refugee Resettlement Is Not Following Up On Where Children Are Placed & Who Has Custody Once Entering Our Border Marsha Blackburn Destroys Biden Bureaucrat For Mishandling Migrant Relocations “We’ve got a homeland security team here that doesn’t believe in securing the homeland” “This is really pretty remarkable testimony coming from you all, listening to what you’ve had to say. Basically, we’ve got a broken system. You don’t know how to fix it. Money’s not gonna solve this problem, miss Nanda. Uh, you don’t know the numbers. You don’t know the law to enforce the law. So what comes across is that we’ve got a homeland security team here that doesn’t believe in securing the homeland because you don’t care enough to go deep enough into the issue to be able to define the problem and be able to fix it.
Now, miss Marcos, I’m gonna come to you because I’ve written secretary Becerra twice about these children that they just can’t find. Now first letter, he got, uh, acting assistant secretary Jeff Hill to send a nonresponse to my office. And then I sent another letter, and I haven’t heard anything from him. I have asked that he come to the committee and talk to us about what has happened with these 85,000 children, where they are, and why efforts are not being made to find them and to be certain that they are being cared for. But there’s no response to that. Because there again, you all believe in open borders. Your goal is not to secure the country and the border.
Your goal is to just let everybody come on in and to hell with this Trying to find 85,000 kids. You didn’t vet the sponsors. Right? You did not do an FBI background check, imagine that. You loosen what is required of people, and then you wanna come here and say we need more money so we can do our job. Alright. Um, miss director Marcos, Linda Brandmiller, do you know that name? And keep your mic on. I’m aware of that name. You’re aware of that name. And Jaylen Schlong. You know that name? Yes. Okay. And you know that both of these women were whistleblowers. And both of these women were fired for being a whistleblower. Are you aware of that? Senator, um, I Quickly. My time’s running out. Fast. Go. I’m not aware of the specifics. You’re not aware of the specifics. Do you know who approved their this retaliation against the whistleblowers.
You do not know? Senator, I cannot Speak to the specifics You can’t speak to the specifics. Okay. Was the secretary notified about the urgent situation developing in the department and that these children were being released to potentially exploitative sponsors. Did anybody pay attention to that? Or did you care? Was it 9 to 5, draw a paycheck, go on? We don’t care. We’re not concerned about an open border. We’re not concerned about protecting children. What is your job. You’re the office of refugee resettlement, and you’re not going to follow-up on where these children are and who has custody of these children? Why did you accept the responsibility to be in charge if you’re not going to do your job and protect these children. You don’t have an answer to that. You don’t know why you accepted the responsibility. I would be this is why we need the secretary to talk. Giving me an opportunity. Oh, no. I gave you the tell me. Why’d you take the job? I took the job because I’m a humanitarian. I’ve spent my life You’re a humanitarian. We can’t find 85,000 children and don’t give a ripping flip about where they are or what is going on in their precious lives.”
See clip – –
Insanity 🚨 The Office Of Refugee Resettlement Is Not Following Up On Where Children Are Placed & Who Has Custody Once Entering Our Border
Marsha Blackburn Destroys Biden Bureaucrat For Mishandling Migrant Relocations “We’ve got a homeland security team here that doesn’t believe… pic.twitter.com/j5oC4xwzqC
— Wall Street Apes (@WallStreetApes) November 25, 2023
Joe Biden has committed TREASON!
Article IV Section 4 of the U.S. Constitution REQUIRES our Government to SECURE OUR BORDERS!
In Congress, I will:
– Deport all illegal aliens.
– Fight to complete President Trump’s border wall.
– Fight for the death penalty for… pic.twitter.com/3gKLDr5TR6
— Trent Leisy (@realTrentLeisy) November 25, 2023
Some more insanity from the Democrats…
- According to an INSANE new memo released this week, Joe Biden’s DHS will now force Border Patrol agents to use preferred pronouns of illegals breaking into America. Agents MUST use gender neutral language and can no longer use “he,” “him,” “she,” “her,” “Mr,” “Mrs,” “sir,” or “ma’am” until they are certain the migrant goes by one of those pronouns. The DHS memo is titled “Guide to Facilitating Effective Communication with Individuals who Identify as LGBTQI+.” First of all, Spanish is a gendered language!! Second, these are mostly people from cultures that don’t buy into this woke gender nonsense. Third, we should not be “facilitating” anything at the border other than repelling illegal entries. Joe Biden and DHS Sec. Mayorkas have turned CBP into a social experiment more concerned with the preferred gender of illegal immigrants than protecting America. What an utter disgrace. – Charlie Kirk
- It looks like Biden sent the army down to the border… to help facilitate the invasion. – clip at Twitter
- Why are they like this? Biden’s DHS requires border agents to use ‘preferred pronouns’ of illegal immigrants – Post Millennial
- More Chinese aliens slid across the southern border under the Biden admin than in any point over the last ten years. It’s not neglect or an accident. DHS could halt it at any time. Instead, Mayorkas lks away. Some plan is afoot. What under the table arrangement has Joe Biden made with Xi? – Tosca A
- The southern border is an open, bleeding wound. Since Pres. Biden took office, 8.4 million people have poured across it . . . and we don’t have the slightest idea who many of them are. – Senator Kennedy – clip at Twitter
- Lindsey Graham: Biden sending troops to the border is “ridiculous theater”. Reporter: Did you feel the same about it being theater when Trump sent troops to the border in 2018? Graham: I feel that Donald Trump did the best job in my political lifetime. – The Intellectualist