America is now a dictatorship. How are we going to get out of this? We have real show trials. Soviet style. Listen in and tell me what you think…. “As an attorney who is also a Christian, I take my responsibilities seriously and I endeavor to be a person of sound moral and ethical character in all of my dealings.”
Jeanne Ellis pleads guilty in Fulton County.
— Sebastian Gorka DrG (@SebGorka) October 24, 2023
Jenna Ellis just took a guilty plea deal in Fulton County, Georgia for a count of “aiding and abetting false statements and writings.”
She joins Scott Hall, Sidney Powell, and Kenneth Chesebro who also took plea deals, leaving 15 remaining defendants.
— Laura Loomer (@LauraLoomer) October 24, 2023
- For those who don’t understand what’s really happening. The Georgia case is a joke. She charged it under RICO so when one flips, it strengthens the case against the others. She knew people like Jenna Ellis would flip in a heartbeat. In NY the AG Letitia James has no case. Her entire argument is only being supported because she knows she has a judge willing to do anything to take down Trump. Jack Smith wants the case in DC so he can also get a corrupt judge. He knows a reasonable judge like the one in Florida will see right through his charade. None of these were actually cases either merit. They all put together an operation to bring Trump down using the people around him. Trump will succeed and will win in 2024. We just need the GOP to secure our election. – Travis
- Crying Jenna Ellis took $216,000 from the public, claiming she was going to “fight” against the court case. Instead, she copped a plea deal today. – Raheem – National Pulse
- Jenna Ellis is a rat bastard scumbag. What’s even worse is that many “MAGA” influencers pushed this sorry scumbags GoFundMe campaign, knowing who she is. Maybe they have bad discernment? Or maybe it’s intentional… – Brenden Dilley
- Criminal defense attorney here. 16 years experience. If you are charged in a state-level felony case on August 14, 2023 and plea out on October 24, 2023, you did not incur $216,000 in legal expenses. I can assure you of that. I promoted the GoFundMe because I thought Jenna Ellis was getting railroaded. Which I believe she was. But I’m willing to guess there’s about $185,000 of unused funds that should be returned to the donors. – Eric Matheny
- Shame on you for supporting her. If someone like me could see right through her, why couldn’t you? She flipped from never-Trump to pro-Trump. She flipped from Democrat to Republican to Independent. She flipped on Sydney Powell. Once a flipper, always a flipper. – Maiden USA
- Jenna Ellis scammed all of you who donated to her. I TOLD YOU NOT TO DONATE TO THIS DISLOYAL WENCH. Today she accepted a plea deal, which will only require her to pay a $5,000 fine and get probation for 5 years. She didn’t even attempt to fight the charges. She’s now going to use the money so many of you foolishly gave her to work against President Trump in an election year. Shame on every single MORON who donated to Jenna Ellis. $216,000!!!! WHAT A SCAM!!! You should feel ashamed of yourself if you donated to her. – Laura Loomer
- The DOJ offered me a generous plea deal for my J6 charges if I falsely admitted that I was parading, demonstrating, or picketing (I was there as an independent video journalist) Instead, I spent most of my life savings taking the case to trial (I lost) – Stephen Horn