The three-day trial that ends today will focus solely on Lake’s allegation that Maricopa County failed to comply with state law and election procedures by not performing any higher-level signature reviews for early ballots that were flagged by low-level signature verifiers as having inconsistent signatures and instead just allowed all of those ballots to be counted.
News Junkie Paradise – Whatfinger News
- Mayor Adams introduces robot cop since no one wants to be a police officer in NYC
- THIS is exactly the leadership the GOP needs (AMAZING SPEECH)
- Dark to Light: Today is the Day SCOTUS Shows Their Hand – Tracy Beanz
- Washington Post Reporter SAVAGED LIVE By Dave Portnoy DESTROYING Fake News
- How Trump Wins in 2024 – Lionel Nation
- Crazy Clips: Lots of cute clips, cool art, women had 9 babies – what?, F35 humor… Damn it’s disgusting
- After “accidentally” forgetting to add the proposed gag order in motion last week, Jack Smith filed it yesterday.
- US Govt. Will SHUT DOWN In Days, Matt Gaetz BLOCKS McCarthy Omnibus Spending
- This is BEYOND a Joke! – Mark Dice
- We cannot continue business as usual in Washington, D.C. by passing another continuing resolution.
- The entire room WENT SILENT after he said this!!! HUGE.
- We’ve never seen so much evidence implicating a President of the United States, but…’
- NO THANK YOU! No more Ukraine…
- Women Shooting Firearms FAILS
- Must Watch Message for All Patriots: Mark Levin Lays Out How We Can Beat the Evil Marxists
Whatfinger News Links
- Whatfinger News Homepage
- Whatfinger Search (Search multiple Search Engines at once) NEW
- ChatGPT at Whatfinger – Ask anything
- Whatfinger Daily Online Paper
- Video Super-Section 🛑
- Whatfinger Buffet Of Latest News
- Whatfinger News List
- About Us & Privacy
- General Dispatch
- Military & War News
- Sports News
- Science & Tech
- Whatfinger Community – Post your links here
- Humor-Satire-Comedy Super link page 🤣